TO

VINTAGE FAITH FINDS MUSINGS KITCHEN PRETTIES CREATIONS

Wednesday 15 October 2014


AUTUMN BRUSHSTROKES


All dressed up for the rain


My tires are a bit soft but I'm darn cute for $5.00

My sign says Bed and Breakfast $2.00. I have had many requests for lodging!!!!


Grab some veg on the way in

My current living rom mantle




Cookies. These found their way to church and were also delivered by the"cookie fairy" to Davis' and Jerod's classes at school

Davis  loves to play with the little table set for dinner. Turkey anyone? 


Of course everything found its way (crammed in the back of my Honda Fit) to the church for a Thanksgiving display


These apples are thrift store finds.......but I bet you couldn't tell


Just knit up this chunky infinity scarf...goes with everything!


Going the distance! Bought this wool skirt on clearance at Winners about 10 years ago for $9.00. So cute with tights and a longish swetater....or so I like to think.

Raided my closet and falled up my bedroom....changed out white gauzy curtains and blue/white quilt for this yellow coverlet (thrift store of course) and brown leafy curtains.



Lunch anyone???

Have fun with your fall decor. If you don't do it now, you will be thinking Christmas soon. Yowsers!!





3 comments:

  1. Sooo out of my league ... great to see such cool ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Fairilee, you have a league of your own I'm sure!

      Delete
  2. Loved all your pictures. Was reminded of all the beauty that you created in each place that you have lived. Good memories!

    ReplyDelete