TO

VINTAGE FAITH FINDS MUSINGS KITCHEN PRETTIES CREATIONS

Thursday 24 July 2014


GOTTA START SOMEWHERE

I am unsure about this blog thing??????????????? Several people I trust have implored me, encouraged me, believed in me.....yet, I am uncertain.

.....to what end?
.....who am I even writing for?
.....what unrelenting words will cajole me into giving them a voice?
.....do those words even need to be spoken?And then...
.....who gets the glory?

I confess....it used to be more about me."Hey! Look at me! See what I can do/create/master. See how I excel. Aren't I wonderful?" It is called seeking significance and I was in the extra-needy category, often desperate for people to tell me I was special, or at least okay

That was before I knew what I know now. I truly am special....one of a kind. I alone was chosen to be me.

My maker is my beloved. I believe in His wisdom to fashion me just so.....pathetic at sports, four-eyed, feeble-bodied, chocolate-craving, aesthetically-inclined, puzzle-solving, overly sensitive, idea-sparking, bargain-hunting, logic-embracing, coffee-fueled, hard-working, plant-loving, dimpled, trusting and full of optimism.

I purpose to authentically be me, utilizing my abilities and skills and heart... not to enhance my persona or gain favour but to inform, pleasure others, love extravagantly, bring a smile or laugh, to birth hope, to honour my Creator.

I hope you enjoy the trip and along the way discover and celebrate the one and only you.

I guess we're off.......................!     SCARY!!!!
my world's sweetest boys......scared but excited too!

6 comments:

  1. Yay mom! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to follow along on this journey and to have this precious record of your thoughts and your heart. It's going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fo,
    You're my best cheerleader! Thanks for being you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to gleaning from your wisdom. Write away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this......what a well spoken, heartfelt introduction to the world of Marianne!!!! What a journey this will be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds amazing. My you always have the courage to write what is on your heart. Blessings on this new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving it already! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete